First offered in West Michigan in 1995, the James B. Fahner MD Pediatric Hospice program is now available to families throughout the state, providing an experienced team of pediatric-trained staff to care for terminally ill children and their families. The program offers comfort care, nursing, spiritual care, emotional support and grief support.
A Range of Services.
An Anchor of Support.
Available to children from birth to young adulthood, the program provides:
- Symptom management
- Social, emotional, and spiritual support
- Access to community resources
- Decision-making assistance
- Palliative/comfort care education
- Sibling support
- Music therapy and pet visits
- Individualized bereavement services
- Volunteer support
The Journey That No One Wants To Take
Mission | Roundtable
Getting In Touch
When its hardest, we’re here. To learn more, or see if your child is eligible for any of our programs, simply call our helpful staff at 888-247-5704.